There’s a couple serious gems on tap this weekend. First up, our latest Worshipful Company of Brewers release hits the taps. Tecnico Rudo is a robust American Strong Ale from our own Pedro Escobar, as well as an invitation to explore the wide world of lucha. Then, a real white whale: our cask is the famed Bel Air Sour, on peaches. Get here before we drink it all.
Our tap list is below, but there’s always a chance it’ll change so be sure to check our board and ask your bartender to see what’s new. Beer tokens can be purchased for $5 or 5 for $20, which is one of the best deals in the city.
Draft | 1 token each (unless indicated)
- Sorachi Ace (7.2% ABV)
- American Ale (4.5% ABV)
- Lager (5.2% ABV)
- Pilsner (5.1% ABV)
- East IPA (6.9% ABV)
- Brown Ale (5.6% ABV)
- Defender Golden IPA (6.7% ABV)
- Blast! (8.4% ABV)
- Naranjito (4.5% ABV) *Limited release orange peel pale ale
- Summer Ale (5% ABV)
- Naranjito (4.5% ABV)
- 2016 Vintage Black Chocolate Stout (10% ABV)
- Buster Beer V (4.8% ABV) *Citrusy, refreshing saison brewed with experimental hops to benefit Ales for ALS
- Long Meadow Gold (4.5% ABV) *Limited release laid-back pale ale brewed to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Prospect Park
- BB R&D: Summer Sour (4.5% ABV) *Very limited release beach-ready sour ale with notes of mango, guava, pineapple, and lemon
- Tecnico Rudo (7.3% ABV) *Very limited release brawny but welcoming American Strong Ale. Brewed for the Worshipful Company of Brewers by Pedro Escobar
Cask Offering | 1 tokens
Bel Air On Peaches (5.8% ABV)– Everyone’s favorite breezy sour ale, aged on fresh peaches for an irresistibly juicy and pleasantly tart summer treat. Created by Eric Brown.
Bottle Pours | 3 tokens each (4 tokens for Brooklyn Quarterly Experiment pours), includes a complimentary Souvenir Logo Glass.
Local 1 (9.0% ABV)
Local 2 (9.0% ABV)
Sorachi Ace (7.6% ABV)
Ama Bionda (6.0% ABV)- two tokens
Black Chocolate Stout (10% ABV)
Brooklyn Quarterly Experiment: Kiwi’s Playhouse (8.1% ABV)
Brooklyn Quarterly Experiment: Tripel Burner (10.6% ABV)
Brooklyn Quarterly Experiment: Quintaceratops (10.9% ABV)
Extremely Limited: Serpent (9.5%) *Four tokens with complimentary Souvenir Logo Glass