From our friends at Cooking Schools of America:
The Brooklyn Brewery is reviving an art that once was a thriving industry in this New York bourough. While the Brew Master and author of two popular books discusses the brews, and shows you how to make these delicious dishes, you’ll learn more about their process and how to create the perfect pairing. Menu includes:
- Brooklyn Sorachi Ace will be paired with Goat Cheese & Apple Omelette;
- Brooklyn East India Pale Ale will complement Indian Spiced Crab Cakes;
- Brooklyn Local 2 made with special Belgian yeast that adds hints of spice to the dark fruit, caramel and chocolate flavors paired with Linguini Carbonara;
Brooklyn Local 1 with a palate of unusual depth due to the 100% bottle re- fermentation will be served with Boneless Quail with Fresh Goat Cheese, Golden Raisins & Pine Nuts; and
- Black Chocolate Stout Ice Cream Floats.
$45, no discounts or coupons can be applied to this class. The Brewmaster’s Table will be available for purchase on the night of class.
- Eat, Drink, and Learn with Garrett Oliver @ Central Market Cooking School (TX)
- September 19, 2013 6:30 pm
- September 19, 2013 9:00 pm
- August 27, 2013
- Dallas Lovers Cooking School
5750 E. Lovers Lane, Dallas, TX, 75206, United States