The Brooklyn Brewery
79 N 11th St
$100 in advance, $110 at the door (space is limited to 150 partiers)
We’re teaming up with some of our favorite foodie friends for a tasty, beery New Year’s Eve party. Space is limited to 150 people. All 8 taps will pour liberally throughout the night, including a very rare vintage keg of 2004 Black Chocolate Stout. Monster the cat, your host, has requested we tap into his favorite year of his namesake beer, 2007 Monster Ale as well. Our meat pals at Brooklyn Cured have put together a fantastic menu. We’ll have Saxelby cheese, McClure’s pickles, deserts from Milk Bar and wine from BOE.
For dancing purposes, we’ve enlisted the considerable DJ talents of Popular Science. They’ll be spinning 80s dance pop, rock & soul. Finally, at midnight revel in our “champagne” toast of Sorachi Ace.
Don’t freak out about what you’re going to do on New Year’s. Buy a ticket to Monster’s Ball right here.
Now. How about that New Year’s Eve menu?
Brooklyn Cured Ham Carving Station
- Smoked Maple-Glazed Ham with Spiced-Honey Glazed Winter Squash
- Prosciutto Cotto (roasted garlic, wild fennel, and orange zest) with Roasted Cauilflower with chili, capers, and mint
Bollito Misto Station
- Red Wine Marinated Brisket, Cotechino (Italian New Years Sausage)
- Lamb Breast with Lentils, Chickory Salad and Salsa Verde
- Saxelby’s Grilled Cheese with McClure’s Pickles
- Brooklyn Cured Bahn Mi with country pate, smoked pork rillette, sriracha-yogurt sauce, and McClure’s pickles
Desserts by Momofuku Milk Bar
- Cookies: Compost, Blueberry & Cream, Chocolate-Marshmallow, Corn, Chocolate-Chocolate
- Cake Truffles: B’day, Chocolate Chip, Apple Pie
- Brooklyn Cured Charcuterie
- Cheeses selected by Saxelby’s Cheesemongers
- McClure’s Pickles
- PARTY WITH A COOL CAT AND A COLD BEER ON NYE
- December 31, 2011 8:00 pm
- January 1, 2012 1:00 am
- December 7, 2011
- The Brooklyn Brewery
79 N11 Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11249, United States