Pasta with Lobster, Chorizo & Peas
By Garrett Oliver
Combining the delights of chorizo and lobster, this delightful, easy-to-make pasta dish takes only 30 minutes to prepare. Serve with Local 1, and enjoy.
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped chorizo
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chunked cooked lobster meat
- 1 cup peas, defrosted if frozen
- 1/2 lb fettuccine or other long pasta
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
Bring a large pot of water for pasta to a boil, and salt it. Combine chorizo and 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet; when it begins to brown, add lobster and peas. Cook, stirring occasionally, until hot, then keep warm while you cook pasta.
Cook pastas until tender but not mushy, then drain. Toss with chorizo-lobster mixture, remaining olive oil, red pepper flakes and salt. Serve immediately.