By Harry Rosenblum
Harry presides over The Brooklyn Kitchen and can tell you plenty about cooking techniques, kitchen gear, and how to make a killer salad.
- mustard greens
- roasted asparagus
- poached egg
- crispy onion bits
- shaved Pecorino
1. The greens are easy, just a brief rinse and they’re ready to go.
2. Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil and salt, roast on a sheet at 375 until tender.
3. Fry minced onion in butter and then roast in oven until dark brown.
4. Cut grapefruit into bite sized pieces, remove skin and pith.
5. Poach a fresh egg.
6. Combine all ingredients and top with Pecorino.