By Garrett Oliver
It sounds exactly like what it is. This one is always a hit, and it couldn’t be easier.
- 2 bottles imperial stout (Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout, or Black Ops if you can find it)
- 1 pint ice cream, preferably vanilla
- 1 bar spiced Mexican chocolate, or high percentage dark chocolate
- glasses, teaspoons, and straws
1. Here’s the important part – the beer goes in the glass first. Always. If you try to pour the beer into the ice cream, you’re going to end up with a mess.
2. Carefully add a big scoop of ice cream into the beer.
3. Using a grater, grate some chocolate on top of the foam.
4. Stick in the straws, and serve to your brand new best friends.