By Garrett Oliver
These hearty chops of lamb marinate overnight and cook in no time at all. Pair with robustly balanced Brooklyn Brown Ale, and enjoy.
- lamb chops, separated, Frenched, denuded (one per person)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- 5 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- flaky sea salt
1. For the marinade, add olive oil, garlic, white wine, bay leaves, rosemary, 2 tsp pepper to a bowl, whisk together. Soak lamb chops in marinade overnight.
2. For cooking, remove lamb chops from marinade, pat dry.
3. Place chop in bowl, drizzle with olive oil, then add remaining pepper and add sea salt to taste.
4. Place on hot grill, about 2 minutes per side, remove and serve with a dark ale; our Brooklyn Brown Ale might just be the perfect choice.