We’re kicking off a full year of festivities for Brooklyn Lager’s 35th Anniversary with a party at Teddy’s Bar & Grill. Teddy’s was one of the first bars to pour Brooklyn Lager back in 1988 — it’s only right to begin our celebrations where it all began.
Come join us on:
Friday, March 24 from 5-11 PM
We’re teaming up with friends from throughout Lager’s journey for the occasion, including:
- Brooklyn Lager beer cheese and pretzels from our hosts at Teddy’s
- Pizza created with Brooklyn Lager dough from Fornino
- Brooklyn Lager Lemon Cake cupcakes from Ovenly
- ShackMeister Burgers from Shake Shack
- Limited edition Brooklyn Lager patches from Only NY designed by Micah Belamarich — BYOD (bring your own denim!) for on-site embroidery and customization from Four Hands.
- Brooklyn Lager giveaways, DJ sets, special guests, and more
Everyone is invited, so it’s first come, first served on all of our special treats and gifts. Bring your friends, grab a table, and help us celebrate the Lager that Brooklyn built together.
And if you can’t make it, don’t worry too much. There will be more chances to party together coming very soon, so follow our Instagram for the latest news.
Original Brooklyn Lager event artwork by the Cevallos Brothers.
FRIDAY, MAR 245-11PM