Watch Us Now
Brooklyn Brewery in video form
SMALL BATCH TOURS
Monday-Thursday, 5pm sharp
To begin online reservations, please click on the day of the week you wish to take a Small Batch Tour. Please note that if a date is not visible on Eventbrite, it is sold out. Due to the limited size of our brewhouse, we are not able to accept walk-ins to the tours. Reservations are available 1 month in advance.
And precisely why might one want to join us for a Small Batch Tour? These tours are limited to the first 30 souls to put down their $10. The price of admissoin gets you a guided tasting of four of our beers and an in-depth Brewery history lesson and tour. Our resident experts can answer just about any beer or Brooklyn Brewery question you can think of so come prepared to geek out. The Small Batch Tour is great for neighbors and tourists alike, as you pretty much have the place to yourselves.
- 30 people max
- Guided tasting of 4 different Brooklyn beers
- 30-45 minute tour of the Brewhouse and Packaging Room
- Afterwards, one is welcome to get a couple of pints (beers are $5 each or 5 for $20) or purchase dry goods and souvenirs at The Company Store
- All participants leave with a complimentary souvenir Brooklyn Brewery stemware glass
- Guests must be over 21 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- One can order food delivered to The Brewery or can bring their own but there's not all that much time for eating. We're happy to recommend a bevy of delicious restaurants near The Brewery right here.
- Please do not wear open-toe footware! This is a working brewery and hot liquid does floweth on the floor. For safety's sake, cover up those beautiful feet of yours.
- Reservations are accepted 30 days prior to the requested tour date. Dates fill up quickly!
- When you arrive at the Eventbrite Reservation link, use the drop down box "Please select a date to attend" to choose your date. If the date is not listed, either it is not available yet (the date is 30+ days prior to the requested tour) or the date is sold out with no additional availability.
- Due to the limited size of our brewhouse, we are not able to accept walk-ins for the tours. The maximum size is 30 guests.
- We do not have a waitlist for the Small Batch Tours. Instead, when guests cancel the tour, their tickets will become available via our website. If you do not see the date available on the website, the date is not available. We apologize!
- If you have a New York Pass, please make reservations as normal. Your discount will not apply until you arrive at the brewery on the date of the tour and present your New York Pass. Each guest that presents a valid New York Pass upon entrance to the Small Batch Tour, will be issued a $2 refund.
- By booking reservations on a Small Batch Brewery Tour, you will automatically begin to receive Brooklyn Brewery's First Runnings e-newsletter - you can unsubscribe at any time.