We kicked off a full year of festivities for Brooklyn Lager’s 35th Anniversary with a party at Teddy’s Bar & Grill. Teddy’s was one of the first bars to pour Brooklyn Lager back in 1988 — it’s only right to begin our celebrations where it all began.
We teamed up with friends from throughout Lager’s journey for the occasion, including:
- Brooklyn Lager beer cheese and pretzels from our hosts at Teddy’s
- Pizza created with Brooklyn Lager dough from Fornino
- Brooklyn Lager Lemon Cake cupcakes from Ovenly
- ShackMeister Burgers from Shake Shack
- Limited edition Brooklyn Lager patches from Only NY designed by Micah Belamarich — BYOD (bring your own denim!) for on-site embroidery and customization from Four Hands.
- Brooklyn Lager giveaways, DJ sets, special guests, and more
Check out some pictures from the party on our Instagram.
Original Brooklyn Lager event artwork by the Cevallos Brothers.