Calling all Swedish beer drinkers, flavorful types, and generally interesting people: our team is looking for a new Brand Ambassador to help plan, execute, and improve our activations across Sweden. This means you’d be directly responsible for bringing great beer to more people across the country. And yes, there’s plenty of great beer involved for you, too.
The official job description is below. Check it out and send your application to Alireza Shamsparto at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
BROOKLYN BREWERY BRAND AMBASSADOR (Sweden)
About the Role
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for representing Brooklyn Brewery and her interests in Sweden – the brewery’s biggest export market. Primary duties will be to help create and execute Brooklyn Brewery’s marketing program in order to raise the brand profile and awareness in the Swedish market. The Brand Ambassador works closely with our customers, agencies and distribution partner Carlsberg in order to align sales and marketing projects towards a common goal.
Aside from the above, the Brand Ambassador should add a critical, solution oriented mind to our team and help better our projects and ways of working. The role is flexible and demands the Brand Ambassador to be able to navigate between different teams and stakeholders and always set up Brooklyn Brewery for success. The Brand Ambassador position will be located in Södermalm, Stockholm and will include trips in Sweden and to various destinations in Europe and New York.
• Assisting and/or managing projects for external agencies – PR, Events, Media – working with
various brand and product initiatives
• Managing and coordinating asset creation for PR and social media via Brooklyn Brewery head office and local partners
• Managing implementation of key events for Brooklyn Brewery
• Creating new events and programming under the guidance of Brooklyn Brewery and Carlsberg Brand team
Trade Marketing and visibility:
• Representing the brand at festivals and trade fairs
• Presenting brand values and building relationships with key accounts as directed by
• Ensuring brand presentation within accounts and maximizing exposure in line with brand
Key Contacts, Internal and External:
• Brooklyn Brewery Field Marketing Manager, Sweden
• Carlsberg Brand Manager for Brooklyn Brewery, Sweden
• Brooklyn Brewery Brand Manager, Europe
• Brooklyn Brewery Field Marketing Director, Europe
• Carlsberg Sweden Sales team
• Key Customers
• External Agencies (Media, Events, PR)
Who you are:
The right candidate has a passion for the culinary world and is driven and inspired by pop culture with a keen eye for trends within and outside of our industry. At the Brooklyn Brewery, we celebrate diversity and embrace our differences, believing that these values add to our culture and products. For the Brand Ambassador, a humble personality and non-judgmental mind is required.
• Around 2 years of marketing experience
o Project and/or production management
o Experience in planning and executing long term marketing plans
• The ability to inspire and educate stakeholders from all different levels
• Passion for food and beverages, experience in marketing and sales of similar brands and
products a plus
• Driver licence is a plus
• A self-starter and team player, always striving for the best solution and not the easiest
About Brooklyn Brewery
The Brooklyn Brewery is a pioneering craft beer authority dedicated to sharing good taste across cultures by producing beer as original and diverse as the communities we serve. Founded in 1988 in New York City, our beer is available in 28 states and over 30 countries. Garrett Oliver, our James Beard award-winning Brewmaster, continues to develop new beers that expand the world’s view of what beer is, while complimenting the rest of our portfolio.
Brooklyn is a place where diversity and creativity are celebrated and encouraged. These are the ingredients that have made Brooklyn Brewery into who we are. That shape the way we act, the way we think, and the beers we brew. We embrace difference in everything we create.
To apply send a short cover letter and resume by email. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Final date for application is 31st of January. The position can be filled before last application date.
Field Marketing Manager, Sweden