Good news, Brooklynites: our Williamsburg Tasting Room will re-open for sit-down service starting Thursday, October 1 at 4 PM. We can’t wait to welcome you back to Brooklyn!
We’ll be closely following all safety requirements set in place by New York State, which you can download to read here. Here’s what you need to know:
- We’ll be operating at a 25% occupancy limit— for us, that’s 42 people
- All visitors must have their temperatures checked at the door
- Masks must be worn at all times when not seated at a table
- Tables must be six feet apart, with one group of up to 10 people at each table
- We’ve updated our air filtration and circulation systems and are increasing outside air ventilation, so keep your jacket handy as the weather gets cooler
- One member of each party will be required to provide contact tracing information
- No bar service, but no problem— order using the QR code on your table and we’ll bring everything to you
- Food must be purchased with your first round of drinks
We’ll also supply plenty of hand sanitizer, and do all we can to ensure that everyone is comfortable in our space. You’re a part of that, too, as we ask all visitors to wear their masks, maintain safe distancing, and follow instructions from posters and our staff. In Brooklyn, we look out for each other, so let’s have each other’s backs, keep each other safe, and share some beers in this very weird time.
Thursday & Friday 4-8 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 2-8 PM