Join us for our annual New Year’s Eve party in our Tasting Room, where the Brooklyn-based sonic architects A Place to Bury Strangers will be spinning vinyl all night! Tickets are 21+ and all-inclusive, including beers, bubbly, and small bites to ring in 2024.
While we’re excited for what’s to come, we’re turning back the clock for this one. The band’s bringing the psychedelic sound they’re known for, and we’re bringing out some rarities that haven’t been around in a minute.
- Party starts at 9:30 with a live modular synth set from Jesse Juno followed by an all vinyl DJ set from A Place To Bury Strangers
- Open beer, wine, cider and non-alcoholic bar + Brooklyn Brewery rarities
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Light bites by Stuf’d Gourmet
- Light show of immersive analog video feedback, liquid light, and modern digital video production curated by A Place to Bury Strangers and New Visions Productions
Borough native Oliver Ackerman founded A Place to Bury Strangers in 2003, and the band gained critical acclaim for their unique and arresting blend of post-punk synth, shoegaze, and noise rock. The range of influences that inspired their eclectic sound is a testament to their curatorial genius, so expect a set that will unearth hidden gems and defy expectations.
The festivities begin at 9:30, leading into our midnight countdown: a dynamic light show projecting footage of the ball dropping just across the river from years past – in VHS-style, for full nostalgic impact.
A Place to Bury Strangers is no stranger to audiovisual effects – their shows are famously immersive experiences that entrance the crowd by syncing rhythms and light illusions. This NYE, they’ll be joined by a projectionist dedicated to keeping that retrofuturism energy while paying homage to old-school New York.
Secure your spot for $135 at the link below. Let’s end this year on the right note.
SUNDAY, DEC 31, 20239:30PM